Design Equilibrium believes a successful addition should appear as always being part of the original dwelling (unless within a heritage overlay where it must not replicate period architecture). It must be cost effective in relation to both the client’s budget constraints and surrounding property market limits, and must improve the occupants lifestyle significantly.
Our renovation service provides a quality and detailed design and documentation approach to medium and large renovations to ensure the above points are considered on all projects from the surveying of the existing dwelling, concept sketch designs and quality builders working drawings designed specifically to assist the tender process and to minimise variation cost increases during the construction stage. Our detailed drawings will simply save you time, effort and money over the full term of your project.
- Residential and commercial renovations
- Projects of $300,000 and above
- Single and double storey additions and renovations
- Period, Classic, Post war, Contemporary or Modern style
- Quality detailed builders working drawings
- 3D Visualisation service available
- Access to all required consultants (Engineers, Surveyors, 6-10 star Thermal assessors etc).